Friday, May 28, 2010

Baby Bump


I think I still look just fat and not prego yet. Oh well.
We went to the Dr. yesterday and he said it is a boy! Tray is pretty excited to have a brother, because he gets to share a room with him.
I'm nervous for another boy. I have my hands full with Tray so I hope his brother has 1/2 the energy he does. Otherwise I'm going to be in trouble.
Everything was looking great. The baby was measuring small this time, well not small but more like my original due date. But my doctor still kept me due November 4th. I guess I'll see what my target ultrasound says in 4 weeks.
And..... I'm still loosing weight. I love the pregnancy diet. This is what happened with Kinlee too. It would be better if I could keep the weight off though.

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...