Sunday, May 18, 2008

DEFENSE!!!!!!!!

What a fun day we had on Friday!!! Travis and I wanted to go to a Jazz game this season so we found some tickets online and decided to bring our friends Dave and Jayme with us. We had so much fun just being out as couples. We first went to eat at Tucanos. Travis was in heaven with all the meat. The game was awesome and my throat hurts so bad from screaming. I had to make sure they could hear me on the floor all the way from the top of the ESA!!!! I think that our husbands may have been a little embarrassed with our screams but it sure made the game fun for Jayme and me.


Highlights of the night

* Drinking from the wrong glass

* The 4th quarter

* Stalking the players

* Dave's story on the ride home - I was crying from laughing

* Being out with our great friends





No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...