Thursday, June 19, 2008

Oh Happy Day!!!!

So I'm a little behind on some celebrations.

First off.... HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY AUNT KELSEY!!!! I guess since we celebrated when you were here it kinda pushed it to the back of my mind and I forgot to post it. So sorry.



Happy Father's Day.

Tonight Travis and I were talking about some people we know of that are getting seperated and it made me think of how Trav and I feel towards one another. We both decided that we have something that a lot of couples don't. We have never had a fight. We have never had to raise our voices at eachother. And we can always come to an agreement. He is the best dad to my kids. Tray looks forward everyday to when Travis comes home. He is usually waiting at the door to give him a huge hug too. And I know that Kinlee already has him wrapped around her finger.


Also I want to tell my dad that I love him. I've always been a daddy's girl and I wouldn't have it any other way. He has such a tender heart and is so caring. He also is the best grandpa too.


In other news this week..... TRAY PEED ON THE POTTY!!!!!

I have never been so excited for pee before, but let me tell you about my happy dance. You would have thought I was going to Las Vegas for SYTYCD. He's so funny too. He will pee a little and then get a treat, and then pee some more so he can have another treat. We are still far from not wearing diapers, but at least it's a start.


And here is Kinlee in her swimsuit.

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...