Friday, June 6, 2008

Doctor, Doctor give me the news

Yesterday I took both kids to the pediatrician. Kinlee had her 4 month check-up, and Tray was complaining about his ears and he needed his nose checked for his habit.


Kinlee is growing so fast! The doctor was in love with her. He just sat her on the table and talked and played with her.


Her stats-

Weight - 15lbs 15 oz - 87%

Height - 25.5 inches - 85%

Head - 42.1 cm - 74%


Tray has another ear infection. And the doctor could only see mucus up his nose. But I told him about his horrible breath and other things and he suggested that I take him to the Ear, Nose, & Throat doctor. He has an appointment Monday for that. I know that going there is going to be a traumatic experience for us, but I hope that if there is something up there, they are able to get it out.

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...