Monday, November 24, 2008

My Crazies..... New Post

A preview of my new crazy mind post.......







Let's be Honest Here........
I've heard of women getting depressed after blog stalking. I wondered to myself, what are they getting depressed about. Then someone informed me that women get depressed when they read about all the superwomen out there that can accomplish so much in so little time. They make most of us feel like inadequate mothers or wives.
What the crazy people. Let me give you an idea of what one may find on a blog to make them feel like they are a failure.



(These are just made up and although inspired by actual blog entries, they are fictional)





~To let my children all know how much I loved them, I whipped up these personalized story books for each of them. They are the main character in their own book and they go on an adventure that shows how they each use their own special talents to fight the evil villain and save the day. I hope to make a whole series for them as they grow into adulthood. It will help them look back and see all the good choices they have made in their lives.



(My crazy blog is set to private because some people may be offended by my personality. I would hope that if you ask to be invited to view it that you know me well enough to know that I mean no harm by my words and I just want to make people laugh because they are probably thinking the same thing.)

11 comments:

Mandi said...

Ha ha... ok please invite me to view the crazy blog! I could use a good laugh!

Jeff.Shauna.Kason said...

I'd like an invite also! jsnorton05@gmail.com

The Morris Family said...

I promise not to get mad at your thoughts, so please invite me so I can feel normal!
kbkutekuts@yahoo.com

Hootie & Chrissi said...

Why should someone get mad... you only say, what every other person is thinking. (Or so it seems from your preview.) I'd like an invite, chrissiroche@gmail.com

: said...

Kami I think your hilarious and so honest!...I would also love an invite!!
crkracken@aol.com

The Mortons said...

There are days when i need a serious laugh. i would love to read some funnies! annie_morton@hotmail.com

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Add me summers_lm@Yahoo.co.nz we changed our blog address incase I forgot to tell you it's summerstimelessmoments.blogspot.com

Trudy Mickelle Stanton said...

add me...
trudystanton@gmail.com

Dani, Tanis, Rowdy and Rhett Marble said...

Your header picture(collage)is so cute and i'm really struggling to figure out how to post one, will you help me?

The Mashy Family said...

Hey your funny! I like looking at other peoples blogs but not long enough to care about how perfect their family seems or what they write. I could care less what people think of mine at this point. If they are taking the chance to read it then they read what I write. Give me an invite! RandiJo.Marble@besd.net

Wright Family said...

Hey will you make sure you add me i love checking out your blog my email is

ashtlc@hotmail.com

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...