Sunday, November 2, 2008

HaPpY hAuNTinG


I thought we would try carving pumpkins this year. We are definitely amateurs but it was still fun. I was in charge of the gut scraping and fine tuning on the carvings and both kid pumpkins. Travis carved a haunted house and I did the scary kids. And I'm sure you can tell which kid belongs to each pumpkin. Next year I think we'll stick to paint and stickers.




Halloween was awesome this year. For the whole month of October Tray has been wearing this motocross costume thinking that he was Lightning McQueen. Well when it came time for Trunk or Treat he wanted nothing to do with it. So I packed it anyway and when we got to the church he thought it would be ok to wear it. But he had no interest in getting candy. He found Spiderman and was climbing trees with him most of the night.


Kinlee was the cutest monkey! I even put a flower in her "hair" so you could tell she was a girl.




I bought a mullet wig for Travis to wear and Tray wanted to try it on. When he put it on I about peed my pants from the resemblance of Joe Dirt when he was a kid!




My mom and dad came out when we got back from the T-O-T. Tray wanted nothing to do with sitting a getting a picture taken. So my dad held him prisoner.

1 comment:

The Mashy Family said...

Those pumpkins deserve a serious mother of the year award. I am very impressed. Your kids look darling!

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...