Sunday, November 2, 2008

Temple Trip


Saturday Kelton took out his endowments at the Logan Temple. What a wonderful night we had. It was such a blessing to be surrounded by family and friends on such a wonderful occasion. I'm also certain that we had some special angels there with us as our family was reunited again in the temple. I just love the sacred feeling I get when I go there with my wonderful husband and the feeling of love I get from the Savior.


I can't believe Kelton will be leaving in 2 weeks. He is going to be an awesome missionary I just know it!


After we did our session we went out to eat at Cafe Sabor. It was Grandma Bronson's birthday too so she got to wear the birthday hat while we sang to her.



3 comments:

: said...

Hi Cami!! I'm glad you found me. Theres nothin like a night out with the family at the temple. It truly is a good feeling. Keep in touch!
Your family is darling...and so is your hair!

Jen said...

Yes, it was such a great night! I love to be in the temple with our family and I'm so excited for Kelton.

Megan said...

What a great night! I love your family and I'm sure it was a very special night for everyone. :)

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...