Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Don't cha wish...

Don't cha wish I would update my blog? I bet you don't really care. Well you would think that with no tv to watch that I would have a new post everyday. I don't. I have plenty to blog about but I'm too busy cyber shopping, reading other blogs, and just being lazy that I don't really want to take the time to write my thoughts out. It's exhausting to just think back at all I need to blog about and then I just talk myself out of it because it will take too much time.

Oh, trust me though, my cousin Ginger and I have thought of plenty of funny posts I could do. We laugh about them for days. But I worry that they would only be funny to us and then I would get looked at like I need to be locked up in the looney bin. Yes, all that tv watching has fried my brain and I probably deserve to be put away for a while, just for the safety of my family. But they let me roam free for now.

So if I don't get around to it, Happy Holidays everyone!

3 comments:

Heidi Barson said...

I think that you need to post pictures of your Ginger Bread houses that you spent all day making with your two little kids. Then post your FuN christmas cards that took you only a few hours to make. I can't believe you made them while you were planning family home evening, and making dinner! All at the same time! You are the BEST mom in the WORLD!!!

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Get Ginger to start blogging. She told me she was looking at your blog. Who cares if no one else thinks they're funny. Those are the best kinds of posts. Summerstimelessmoments.blogspot.com is our new blog.
Lisa

Ashley said...

Well, as far as blogging goes. Yes I do wish you would update. And as far as the cafe rio stuff goes I'd say it's a toss up. When you go to Cafe Rio it's hard to eat the whole salad without making yourself sick so you end up throwing some away. We had 4 salads and I probably froze enough pork for 4-6 more, but by the time you get around to eating the frozen stuff your rice and your salad dressing have gone bad. Either way you're wasting food/money. Too bad I'm addicted or I would care more. :)

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...