Thursday, August 6, 2009

3-2-1 CHEESE!!!!

My children have learned that our camera has a timer on it and they think it is the funnest thing in the world. We have to put the camera on a shelf and take a million pictures until I've had enough and take it away. Here are some cute and funny ones we've done this week.














Yes, we are driving down the freeway in these pictures. Nothing like doing 80 MPH with no hands!!!! Aren't we the poster family of safety. And I really do have my seatbelt on, I'm just wearing under my boob.





2 comments:

Jen said...

I love these pictures! It looks like you are having such a great time with life. Is this your new apartment? It looks wonderful, you even have stuff on the walls already!

Ash said...

Cuuuute! My friend and I tried to use my timer to take pictures after a hike the other day. It appears you are much better with a timer than I. Miss you.

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...