Sunday, November 28, 2010

Winter Fun

I was really bored one night and decided to put my tree up a week early. I figured the week made up for not putting one up at all last year. If you were to look at my tree today you would notice that most of the ornaments are not in the same place. It's like a game for my kids to move them around everyday. It's ok though because there were the ones that put them up in the first place. It was so fun to let them decorate the tree because they were so excited and it just made me more excited for Christmas this year.

The next day we had a huge snow storm and I just bought the kids new coats that weekend so we let them go test them out. They had a blast in the snow. Tray even tried to ride his bike to the neighbors house but after not getting very far, he stuck to riding the 4-wheeler with Dad.






No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...