Thursday, February 3, 2011

I'm In L-O-V-E Love!


I just need to ramble about how much I love my Dylan.


I love the way his chubby little fingers wrap around mine while I feed him.


I love the way his smile says so much. You just know that he loves you with every ounce of his body.


I love the sound he makes when he munches on his fists.


I love the way he stops crying as soon as I pick him up. Yes I may be babying him but I love that he is comforted by me.


I love his giggle.


I love his babble.


I love his smell.


I love to kiss his head.


I love that we snuggle every morning.


I love how his head fits perfectly in the crease of my bent arm when we nap.


I love the way he looks at me.


I love how he kicks his rolly polly legs when he gets excited.


I love his fingernails. They remind me of my grandpa's.


I love the way he looks for me in a room and the way his eyes light up when he finds me.


I love when he wants to play.


I love his whispy hair.


I jusy love tgis little boy so much. I love all my kids but feel more of an urge to remember all the little things with Dylan in case he truly is my last baby.

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...