Wednesday, November 21, 2007

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Tray has only had a professional haircut twice. I usually just get the clippers out and away we go. I use a bigger attachment on top and do the sides and bottom short. Well.... last night things didn't go so great. He was so wiggly that after I did the top and was working on the bottom... there were a few oops! So I ended up having to buzz the whole thing. I did actually use an attachment but his hair is so blond that he looks bald. Travis and I just laugh whenever we see him. We have a couple of names for him to. Powder...Chemo..... TJ (Travis Junior-Travis is balding)...(None of these names are meant to be offensive, so please don't take any from them) It wouldn't be so bad if his hair was a little darker and he had eyebrows but he totally looks like I used a razor to cut his hair! Good thing his hair grows so fast. From now on we will be visiting the salon for our haircuts!

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...