Monday, February 11, 2008

More pictures with some words


I realize that I've mainly posted just pictures recently but that's really all I have time to do. I did write a big desciption of the events that lead to my baby's arrival but I'm not sure if I will post that.

Things so far are going great. Kinlee is such a good baby. She isn't fussy and is content to just lay in her bed a look around. She also seems to not mind tummy time which is awesome since I got in trouble with Tray and he has a slightly flat head because of it. She is also becoming a thumb sucker!

Tray is adjusting well to having a sister. He suddenly went into big boy mode and now has to help do everything. He wants to help bath, change, feed, hold Kinlee every chance he can get. He is still learning how to be soft with her and sometimes we have to take her away. But for the most part he loves her! He even said I love you the first time ever to her!

Travis's new job is going well. He is working some long hours and it's been hard adjusting to everything, but pretty soon he will be on his "normal" shift and things should be much easier.

My wonderful mom has been coming out a couple days a week so I can have a nap and some time to myself. It's been a real lifesaver! I don't know what I would do without her! She is awesome! And Tray loves when she comes to visit too!

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...