Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Honey!

(Tray took this picture)
Last week was Travis's birthday. He was a little spoiled by me (in my opinion). I got him an 80 gig ipod, an air compressor, and 3 pairs of pants. He had to choose between the ipod and the compressor though. He chose the ipod.

I just want to let Travis know how much I love him. He is the best husband and father. He is great with the kids and always knows when I need a time-out and is great to let me have one. He works hard so I don't have to. And I love him the most for all the changes in his life that he has made. I love having the priesthood in our home and I am so glad that we have made the choices we have to become stronger in the church. Thanks Trav for being the best everything!

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...