Thursday, April 10, 2008

I don't want to grow up! (Well my mom doesn't want me to)


Last week Kinlee had her 2 month check up. She is growing up so fast! I just want to freeze time and enjoy her just for a few more months the way she is now. But I know they get even funner the older they get.

Kinlee's stats are

Weight - 13 pounds (Yes, I breed my kids to be chunks) - 84%

Height- 24 inches - 87%

Head - 39.1 Cm - 50%


The doctor's computers were down so they couldn't tell me what percentile she fell in but I did some searching and the percentiles are my guessing.


Kinlee has the cutest smile! I just wish that she would let me capture it on camera. She will be smiling for the longest time and as soon as the camera comes out she just stares at it.

She also loves to chew on her hands!

I can't believe how much you forget the small milestones when they get older! That's why I just want to keep her small for a long time!

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...