Monday, April 28, 2008

Rock with Love!!!!

Yesterday we had my family over for dinner and a little Rockband. Travis and I have played Guitar Hero twice and I am no good at it. I just can't get the hang of strumming and pushing the buttons at the same time. But we thought it would be fun to play with drums and all. So bring it on! At first I lived up to my horrible playing ritual. But then I started playing the bass and I finally got the hang of it. So watch out Richards.... we're warmed up and ready to go! It was a great night and so nice to have the family together playing games (minus Kelsey, who will be home for a visit in 4 weeks) The highlights of the evening were watching my mom try to play the drums, Kelton putting on the moves, and Tray dancing and trying to play the drums. Thanks Kelton for introducing us to a great game. Too bad the mic didn't work.

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...