Saturday, December 18, 2010

Bronson Christmas Party 2010

We played I guess you would call them "secret code" games. The Wards played a new one that you go on a trip through different towns and the person has to guess which city you are going to end up in.
Then the Olsens played snaps.
And for the kids (and Travis) we played Chinese Writing.












We practiced "Santa Clause is Coming to Town" for weeks just for the talent show at the party. so when it was time to perform Tray chickened out but Kinlee came to the rescue and sang the song all by herself!











Preslee and Zellie singing Twinkle Twinkle



Maisy playing the violin. I'm not 100% sure how old she is but I think she is 5.


Cody on the bagpipes.
The Nativity


Dylan made his acting debut as baby Jesus. Don't you love his olden day Converse shoes :)



Tray as a sheep. He argued that his costume was a bunny though.
Side note: Tray loved hanging out with Preslee. That night he kept telling me how beautiful she was and that she was his girlfriend.




Kinlee made a beautiful angel.




The shepherds and sheep visiting the baby Jesus




Ward family singing
This year for our gifts Grandma gave us some "antique" church magazines. But the present that I will cherish most is what she gave to the great-grand kids. She wrote a Christmas book for them that had Christmas stories from when she was a child. It's so neat that my grandma is so good at keeping a personal history of her family. I know that she writes in a journal daily and
she has written many books about our ancestors for us to have. I love reading about my Grandparents when they were young.

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...