Monday, August 25, 2008

Oh my baby!!!



Kinlee is still growing fast and learning new things every day! She's done a ton in just the short time since my last post about her. She is mobile. And not just the army crawl either. She is all over the place. Her favorite place is in the bathroom pulling the garbage can over. She has two teeth. And she can get into sitting position. Almost every morning she is sitting in her crib waiting for me to come and get her. She went to the dr. the other week and here are her stats.

Weight 17lbs 12 oz - 74%

Height 27 3/4 in - 96%

Head 44cm - 81%

Her other favorite place to crawl is under her crib. Usually I will leave her in her room and come back and she is no where to be seen. Then I hear her playing under her crib. She's so fun!



Where's Ninny (Tray calls her ninny cause he can't or won't say Kinlee)


Peek-a-boo I see you


Yummy licorice

Swimming

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...