Monday, January 25, 2010

I've Switched Teams

One of the biggest things that has happened to me is around November I switched teams. I'm no longer a faithful person. At first I felt guilty like this new love affair was something so so wrong, but after a while and going back to what I thought I loved, I knew my new love was meant to be.... I've left my beloved Pepsi for Dr. Pepper!!!!!

I have been a Pepsi drinker probably since I started working at North Valley Catering in 1998 or even before then. But when I started working there I could get fountain drinks for free.

This switch has been a huge change for me. I felt a little lost without my tried and true Mr. Blue in the fridge, but after a few months of not tasting him I tried a little tonight and he didn't do it for me still.

I've been trying really hard to not drink as much soda as I had been (almost a 12 pack within 3 days) and I have done pretty good. I limit myself to 1 Dr. P a day. Let's hope that I won't over indulge in my new love and he can last as long as Mr. Blue.

Here's to the next few year Dr.

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...