Friday, January 22, 2010

You Found Me!





If you found me, good for you. After a lot of thinking I decided I kinda want to hide out for a little bit. I didn't want to just make my blog private because I'm too lazy to add email addresses to invite people to view it. So I just thought I'd move it to a new address.


Lots of things have been happening lately!!! 1st of all..... our house is almost finished!!

I think we'll be closing on it next week sometime. I have a lot of packing to do but I'm so glad to be out of this apartment! I have a few pictures of it along the way and I'll be taking some when it's all the way done.


I have a lot to catch up on and I hope to do so soon. I need to blog about Christmas, the birthdays, how the kids are growing, and I've been thinking of some funny posts to add along the way too!

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...