Saturday, January 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Babies!


We celebrated the kids' birthdays this weekend. We went to see Planet 51 at the discount theater. The kids loved it. They were funny to watch.

I can't believe my kids are growing up. I took them to the dr. at the first of the month and they are both growing great. Tray is still in the 97% for his weight and height and Kinlee is just average and perfect in the 75%.


Tray-

50 lbs (greater than 97th percentile)

43 in (96th percentile)


Kinlee-

29 lbs (79th percentile)

33 1/2 in (51th percentile)


Both kids are so cute right now. I can't believe how grown up Tray seems to me sometimes. I love that he has been going to school because I think it's helped him grow up so much more. You can actually understand things he says and he is getting so smart.


Kinlee loves to be Tray's shadow. Anything he does, she needs to do too. She loves to sing ABCs with him and she knows 3 colors, blue, green, and pink. She calls the color yellow "nanna" but at least she can recognize it's the same color.


We have been practicing letters and numbers at home with Tray with flashcards and Kinlee loves to hold them up to Tray and then say "Good Job" no matter what he answers.


I love both my kiddies so much. They bring so much joy to my life and the small moments of insanity seem meaningless to how much fun they are and how fast their childhood will go by.


Happy Birthday you two!!!

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...