Monday, January 25, 2010

Life in Public

When will I be ready to put my life back in the public eye? I don't really know. I don't even feel like updating my status on Facebook anymore. I feel like there are some people that read about my life and then turn around and make fun of me or feel like things I do are way below their level of class. I don't like feeling that way. I feel like I'm typically a good person. I may have moments that I react too quickly and do things that I regret but I'm pretty sure everyone has those moments. Maybe when I feel comfortable with myself again I will put myself back into the public eye.

1 comment:

Ash said...

I'm glad you're back in the public eye. I have missed you! I've never looked down on you for anything you've said on your blog or facebook. Quite the opposite- I admire your honesty. You just say what everyone else is thinking. Love you so much Jo!

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...