Sunday, January 23, 2011

Dylan's Blessing

We decided to go the non-traditional route and blessed Dylan at home on a Saturday.We just had immediate family over in the afternoon. I have to say that it was nice to not feel rushed to get to church on time and feel rushed to get home and feed everyone after. Travis did a beautiful job.
You can't tell that Dylan loves me in this picture can you?

My crazy family! Love 'em!


3 sweet kids!




My parents



Travis's parents





Dylan's Great-grandparents (missing my other Grandma)






My whole family




Travis's whole family




Dylan's Aunts and Uncles

Thank you to everyone that came. It was a wonderful day for sure.
Funny story: I had Travis record Dylan's blessing on his phone so I can write it down to keep with Dylan's things, we have each kids' blessing saved. Well after the blessing Travis forgot to stop the recording and now has 3 hours of bowling recorded on his phone. Good thing I only need the first 5 minutes of it.

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...