Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My first Tag!!!!!



7th Grade


Now

I have been tagged by the Richards on my life then and now.



THEN: When I was younger, my favorite clothes were: I liked LEI pants and really any shirt that was cute. Wasn't really into name brands just nothing that came from Kmart.

NOW: Feel Good Fashion and anything I can sqeeze myself into and not look like a circus tent. I also love Old Navy maternity clothes but the quality kinda sucks.



THEN: When I was younger, my favorite TV shows were: The entire TGIF line up!!!! Especially Full House. I still cry on some of the episodes.

NOW: CSI, House, & King of Queens, & So you think you can dance. I seriously plan my week around those shows!!!



THEN: When I was little, my favorite music artists were: MJ, Moonpools, Jewel, and Alanis Morrisette

NOW: I like pretty much anything. I love classic rock, especially the women from that era.



THEN: My favorite food was: CANDY!

NOW: CANDY! (That's the only thing I "crave")



THEN: I was afraid of: Burglars, my house catching on fire, & kidnappers.

NOW: Same thing, only magnified. And having Trav or Tray or Kam die. I seriously make myself cry thinking about that.



Jayme wanted to include our hubby's but Trav is doing man stuff and hunting so I will have to post his later.

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...