Thursday, October 4, 2007

The suspense is killing you!!!




I know that the suspense must be killing everyone!!! But seriously I have been trying to take a good picture of my pregnant belly to put with this and all of them make me look 9 months pregnant when in reality I don't look that big.

IT'S A GIRL!!!!!!!!!!

We are so excited. I think that Travis was more excited than I was. But we both had an idea that it was a girl the entire time. My mom about died when we told her though. She is the most excited.

Now I get to spend my saved money on clothes and all that fun girl stuff. I already bought a little outfit for the hospital for her. And I am already on the search for those huge headbands and all the cute accessories to go with the clothes.

Oh I guess I can reveal what two names we have narrowed down for her. She still doesn't have a middle name but we're working on it. Our #1 pick is Kamryn and our #2 pick is Karsyn. I think we will go with #1 though because it has more meaning because it's kinda like my name.

We've been trying to teach Tray that he is going to have a sister. He's really good at saying sissy but other than that I don't think he really understands what's going on. I guess we still have 4 months to teach him.

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...