Tuesday, September 25, 2007

More Tray

Since Tray is pretty much the only thing really going on in our life, here are some recent pictures of him.

This is Tray ready to go to church.
Tray and Trav have been getting ready for the deer hunt. We went for a drive this Sunday to look for some good bucks. Tray found it very fun to hold his own little binoculars and hang out the window spotting things.
This was Tray's new face he showed Trav and me tonight. We had to take turns making the face and wagging our tongue. It was funny and cute.
I have watched my cousin's girls a few times this month. This is Preslie and her and Tray enjoy dancing together. Tray is really cute with her when he tries to get her to stop crying and play with the toys. Good signs of being an awesome big brother.

In other news... only one week until the big ultrasound. I am getting excited to know the outcome of that. I have felt this baby moving a lot this past week and it brings the whole sense of being pregnant to reality.

I'm still working 3 days a week. I am really ready to just be a mommy, but I will take the extra income for as long as I can get it. Hopefully by the end of October I can stay at home all week.

I've been working on some Halloween decorations this week. I finished my witch's broom and my Happy Haunting hat. I thought I did a good job on them. Today Kent's had their pumpkins out. I got really excited and had to refrain from purchasing some. But I'm sure tomorrow I will make a purchase. It's close enough to October that I think I can get away with it.

Well until next post... which I am sure will be Monday night to reveal the big news of my baby!!!! Can't wait!!!!

Loves!

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...