Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Need to Know Basis

October 1st feels so far away!!!! That's the day I hopefully get to find out the gender of my baby. We tried at my last appointment and no luck. My doctor couldn't make out heads or tails as far as privates go!!! And he had me wait 6 weeks until my next appointment. I know rude huh... but it was for my benefit so I didn't have to drive to Ogden so often. But it's really bugging me to know because if it's a girl I have so much I have to get and not so much money to get it with. Right now at this time a boy would be so much easier financially. We've already gotten 2 medical bills and I'm kinda freaking out because I know I'm going to have a Cesarean and it is not a cheap procedure. But back to gender.... We have tried to brainstorm some names... We can't really agree on one specific name. I really like Kinlee for a girl and he likes Karen. But those aren't the top two. We have NO boy names in the works either. Travis really thinks it's a girl. Like there is no doubt in his mind that it's anything but. And then he wants to be done. WHATEVER!!!! There are more babies just waiting to have us as parents because we are so awesome!!!!! But whatever my baby turns out to be I will love it unconditionally!!!! How could you not love something that you created!

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...