Friday, September 14, 2007

Date Night With My Man


Wednesdays are the night that Travis has Young Men activites so that's Tray & I's date night. This night was especially hectick. It started with giving Tray a bath. I went in the bathroom to start the tub and Tray finds it especially fun to put his hand in the water that is coming out of the faucet. So I went somewhere to get like a diaper or something and I came back in the bathroom to find Tray, fully clothed, standing in the bathtub. He thought it was really fun to pose for the camera too.


So I got him out and got him neked and put him in the tub. Now here comes the bad parent part.... I left to get his towel and came back in and he was making himself a bubblebath by dumping all his soap in the water. It was funny though. Then I heard Tray fart. So I ran over to make sure he didn't doodoo in the water and sure enough under the bubbles there were some floaters. So I got him out and put a diaper on him and shut myself in the bathroom to clean up that mess.


When I was done I opened the door and there lay the diaper with no Tray. He was running up the stairs with a full moon. So I got his diaper back on and put on his jammies and decided to have a photoshoot. Well Tray thinks he is a professional photographer so he took the camera and did his thing. Because of his height he always gets crotch shots of me. But I delete those because they aren't the prettiest thing in the world. In memory of Aunt Kelsey I tried to teach Tray how to take pictures of himself. He didn't like that though as you can see. Our night ended at nine when Tray went to bed and I myself was ready for bed also!!! What a crazy night. But it sure is fun to spend that time with Tray.

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...