Monday, January 21, 2008

The Big Day!!!!

We went to Dr. Housel today! Why does it only snow when I have to go to the doctor! Grrrrr! My last appointment until we meet our baby in person!!! We scheduled the big day for Wednesday, January 30, 7:30 am. How exciting to have an actual day to count down to!!! Dr. H said that he thinks she weighs at least 8 pounds!!! He says I hide my babies and they are actually bigger than my belly lets on! We did get a good look at her face today and she has chubby cheeks already!! I forgot to ask if he saw any hair on her but I'm sure she's bald as can be! I still had him check me and I'm not even close to going into natural labor! I think my body is broken when it comes to that stuff! We painted the nursery last weekend. I've still got a few little things to hang up on the walls to decorate it, but other than that it's good to go! I've been going over my lists of what I need, and I think I have all I need for my baby to survive! Except for (I'm going to vent a little) today I went to Wal-mart to get a nursing pillow with a gift card I had. Nothing fancy just something to help her not lay on my incision. So I got it home and it smelled like plastic and gross and I always wash my baby stuff first. So I followed the instructions, washed separate, low dry, blah, blah, blah.... So I go to put the cover on the pillow and the dang zipper breaks!!!! I am so pissed!!! I am for sure taking it back to Wal-mart and if they don't take it back, I will unleash the pregnant hormone beast on them! What a POS!!!! But I don't want to spend a lot of money on a nice pillow!
Well the countdown begins.... 9 days left!

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...