Monday, January 14, 2008

Tag I'm It!!! *UPDATED*

I've been Tagged!!!
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning. B. Each player answers the questions about themselves. C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

10 years ago: I was in 9th grade. I remember my birthday party from this year too. We hung out at my grandma's shed and I kissed Trevor Arbon on the way home.


5 things on my to-do list today:
1. Go to work - Accomplished
2. Use my gift card at Everything Your Heart Desires - Used 1/2 of it
3. Make dinner - I'll let Travis do that
4. Rest - Doing it right now
5. Maybe an art project for the nursery - Maybe I'll get to it Wednesday


5 Snacks I enjoy:
1. Kettle Corn Popcorn
2. Skittles
3. Cheetos
4. Fruit
5. Chocolate Turtles

5 Things I would do if I were suddenly made a a billionaire:
1. PAY OFF DEBT
2. Buy Travis some 4 wheelers
3. Have a new outfit everyday for both of my children
4. Give money to my family
5. Have an awesome food storage system

3 of my bad habits:
1.The same as Sadie - Not folding the laundry until a few days after it has been washed and dryed. If it's not in the dirty clothes or hanging up, check the dryer
2. Biting my fingernails. I even bite when there isn't anything there
3. Reality TV - I have a show almost everyday that I watch!

5 places I have lived: 1. Plymouth Ut 2. Provo, UT 3. Thatcher, Ut 4. 5.
(I'm a looser! The furthest I've lived away from my family is PROVO!!!)

5 jobs I have had: 1. Cafeteria Worker 2. Stylish Designs 3. Journalist 4. Telemarketer 5. Accounting Clerk

5 things people don't know about me: OK! I took almost a week, but I finally thought of some things!
1. I HATE the quiet! I have, have, have, to have noise in the background. I'm sure Travis hates this because he will come home and all the tvs are on and the radio and I am no where near any of them! I don't know if I'm just scared of what I might hear if I actually listen or what! But I hate it!
2. I have a kitchen OCD! I have to have everything put away in the correct spot! If there is a pan that isn't stacked in the correct order I redo them all. Same with tuperware! I have limited space in the kitchen so if things are put away just right they won't all fit!
3. Unlike my mother, I hate cleaning! I know how to clean and when I do it I do a dang good job. But that gene of cleaning the floors everynight, and scrubbing the toilets everyday skipped me! I wish it hadn't though!
4. I'm 25 years old and still get nightmares from scary movies! I can barely watch previews of scary movies! Like that new movie the "eye" I have to change the channel when it comes on! I know they are fake and all that but I cannot phsyically watch a scary movie or I will have nightmares for days!
5. My hand has been cut open with a butter knife! Yes, a knife that can barely slice through bread has broken the skin of my hand before. Keep in mind that it was hurled at me by my maniac sister!

I tag... Trudy S., Becky H., Katie T. , Jayme R. , & Eric M

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...