Thursday, January 24, 2008

The Final Countdown!!! & Random Ramblings

That song reminds me of homecoming! I think it was my Junior year! Anyways.... only 6 days left people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 19 (ok maybe not that many) paragraphs are just random ramblings. If you don't want to be bored, then don't read any further.

I have had a major case of insomnia since Monday! I just lay in bed and my brain is going a million miles a minute thinking of last minute things I need to do and playing the stupid what if game. (Yes I think of worse-case scenarios and say to myself what if this horrible thing happened, what would I do, then I reenact the scenario in my mind until I'm crying. Just a horrible bad habit I have.) Some things I thought of while not sleeping... where am I going to change the baby's diapers in the middle of the night? What is Tray going to do when this baby comes home and doesn't leave? How am I going to run errands with two kids, one that throws tantrums when having to sit in the shopping cart, and where am I going to put my groceries in that cart?

I don't know if I'm nesting or if I'm having the realization of not being very capable of doing things after the baby comes but I have been cleaning. Today I washed all the walls upstairs and the cupboards. Tomorrow I plan on bathing the dog so I can scrub out the tub. I also need to take down all my decorations from on top of my cabinets and clean those. Yeah I'm nesting. Tuesday I have huge plans for a final deep clean! Who wants to come home from the hospital to a messy house?

Today to keep myself busy, Tray and I went to the dentist. I just had to get a routine cleaning. And Tray just ran around the office and tried to steal one of those hook scrapper things! I also got a big chunk of paste in my eye! I could fill the gritty paste on my eyeball, and it hurt like heck! Then we ventured to the grocery store for what will be my last grocery purchase for a while. I stocked up on easy to fix meals that Travis or I can just throw into the oven (frozen lasagna).

I did have a strange dream this morning. I dreamed that I went to go have my c-section and it was being preformed in my basement that was in the middle of being remodeled. I was mad at Travis for forgetting the camera so I got up off the operating table and walked through the sawdust to get the camera. Then my doctor came walking through the frame of a bedroom and said he was ready to get started! I hate pregnancy dreams! But I really hope we don't forget the camera!

If you have made it this far, thanks for being interested in my crazy ramblings!

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...