Thursday, March 20, 2008

I made it out alive!

Yes I am still alive! I am having a hard time bouncing back like I did from my c-section though. Who would have thought that having an 8 pound living thing ripped from your guts would be easier to recover from than a tiny organ taken out through a small hole! Good thing Travis got a 3 day weekend for Easter off of work or I would be screwed! Here is a picture of some of the stones they took out. I wasn't quite coherent when the Dr. came in to talk to me but from what Travis said, I had a lot more stones that were sent in to get tested. I'm glad I chose to go ahead with the procedure.

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...