Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Week 2 - 3 Pounds

Week 2 was rough with Dylan having to be in the hospital. I didn't get a chance to send my weight in for the competition so I got a big 0 for the week but I lost 3 pounds when I weighed myself today.

I'm already down a pant size and they're getting a little baggy in the bum!

Monday I had major sugar cravings. I was dying. I have become so ornery and miserable without it. I hope to be able to work through this though and maybe it will become better with time.

Tuesday I had an epiphany as to why I was so hungry the week before. I wasn't eating enough for my lunch. I was shorting myself of carbs. Once I figured that out, I haven't felt hungry since.

Saturday I started the day off healthy but eating at the hospital with no way to really measure and weigh my food was hard. I tried to pick the healthiest choices from the menu and besides my cinnamon roll I did pretty good for the situation I was in. Travis did make some trips to home and the grocery store to get healthy treats for us too.

Exercise- I started the week off great. I was able to get through my workouts without much problem and felt really energized. But once again being in the hospital made it so I didn't get to work out for 3 days.

I'm hoping to get back on track this week. Hopefully I didn't lose too much ground with our hospital trip. I was honestly more worried about getting my baby healthy and back home than I was about my diet.

So here's to week 3 and getting back on track.

Oh I forgot to mention my goal for the end of 10 weeks. 25 pounds. So only 15 more to go!!!!

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...