Monday, March 28, 2011

Week 4 - 2 Pounds

This week went pretty good. We're going to do some things to adjust my diet and exercise in the next few weeks just to get closer to my goal. I'm in 2nd place in the competition and I don't like that at all. So hopefully with the adjustments I can get into that 1st place position.

I'm pretty shocked with my progress so far. We took measurements before I started and we measured again yesterday. Here are the results:

Neck ~ -1/4 inch
Chest ~ -2 inches
Waist (2 inches below belly button)~ -3 inches
Waist (at widest spot) ~ -3 inches
Hips~ -4 inches
Thighs~ -1 inch
Calf~ -1/2 inch
Bicep~ -1/2 inch
Butt~ -2 1/2 inches

Total inches lost = 16 3/4

I can't believe there are only 6 weeks left of my competition. I hope I can get to lower than my goal weight but if not I'm happy with whatever I get to.

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...