Monday, April 4, 2011

Week 5 - 3 Pounds

My diet adjustment seemed to work this week. I was really hoping to drop one more pound and I was only a 1/2 pound from getting it but that will just help me get more weight off this week.

The diet change that I did was cutting out dairy completely. I did end up having 1/2 cup of cottage cheese only because I didn't have any protein already made and all my chicken was frozen. I really missed my yogurt though!!

I really wanted to start working out twice a day but I found out that I really didn't have time to do that. Travis was working 12 hours a day and by the time he got home and did his workout it was too late for me to do a second workout.

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...