Monday, April 11, 2011

Week 6 - 3 Pounds

Ahhhh! I was 1 pound away from hitting 20 pounds lost!
This week we cut some fat out of my diet and I thought it would be hard but I really haven't missed it all too much. Once in a while I get a craving for some almonds and I'll just go have 2 and I'm good to go.

Kylie came up on Thursday to work me out and I about died. I had to fight back tears twice and I had the urge to throw up at least once. It took until Sunday night for my legs to not cringe at the thought of walking down the stairs. But I think that's honestly what helped my get 3 pounds again this week.

For Travis's birthday I got him the full P90X series and Insanity. I'm going to do Insanity and still do some weight training 3 times a week. I hope this helps me get the last few pounds off that I want.
I can't decide what I really want my goal to be now. I was hoping for 25 pounds but I'm going to aim high and go for 30. So only 11 pounds to go and 4 weeks left!!!!


1/2 Way Done

3 comments:

Jaci said...

You look incredible Kami!!! Way to go! Can you please post your play-by-play plan on here so I can use it for post baby in the fall?! :)
Mexico here you come!!!

Sarah said...

You look great! I'm doing a weight loss contest as well. Only one week left (it's a 12 week contest). I was also 1 pound shy of 20 pounds lost at the 6 week mark. Then I slowed down for the second half of the contest. I'll be right around 30 pounds lost by the end. But I still have another 10 to lose after that. Each of my pregnancies have made my hips wider and wider!! I'm struggling trying to get the weight off my tummy and hips. But I definitely feel healthier and have more energy. Keep it up!!

Dan & Mandi said...

You are one HOT MAMA!!

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...