Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Ladies....

I would hope that anyone that actually reads my blog is female.... if not please don't read this post, it's kinda up close and personal.

I may have procrastinated my post-baby doctor's appointment a little too long and now I can't get in to get some baby prevention until the 1st week of May. The problem is.... I really wanted an IUD but it takes me too long to get back to "normal" after I get one that it would pretty much ruin my vacation.

I really don't want to have a Mexican souvenir so I need to find a new baby prevention method. I was thinking about the Nuva Ring because I'm not great at remembering to take pills.  I need some input here!!!! What do you like?

Do you think it's appropriate to give your husband the gift of a vasectomy for his birthday?

No comments:

Out of Pocket

I knew that having a baby would max out our insurance deductible and the kids have needed their tonsils out for a while so this was the year...